w+e is a swiss-french graphic design studio directed by Noëmi Wüthrich and Claire Espinosa based in Basel and Saint-Denis, Paris.
w+e give form to visual identities, books, posters, signage systems, responsive websites and other projects you are challenging us with. Based on your individual needs, w+e manage your project end to end from the conceptual framework up until the final result as digital or analog it may be. As w+e also like to share and learn through exchange, w+e regularly organise workshops (for details follow us on Facebook).
The two letters w and e are not only our last names’ first letters but also express our principle of working as a team with our clients and partners.
In a project, w+e and our clients succeed through true collaboration with the shared pleasure in achieving high-quality results. To us, searching, experimenting,
fighting debating, and exchanging are just as important as the outcome.
- Center of National Research France (cnrs)
- Amnesty International
- Media Library of Osny, France
- Centre Georges Pompidou, Paris
- Office of Mayor of Paris
- Department of Finance Basel-Stadt
- Tierschutz beider Basel (TbB)
- Le 6b
- Julien Beller, Architect
- Frenak + Jullien Architects
- Attila Cheyssial, Architect
- Crypt Boulogne-sur-Mer
- Familistère de Guise
- City of Science and Industry, Paris
- Lhena, musician
- Maeva Cunci & Dominique Gilliot, Artist
- The collective Vraoums, Artist